Shed Plans: Simple to Follow Guides
Our shed plans are designed to be easy to follow by anyone, in other words no blueprint reading experience necessary. Browse the sample pages and see how detailed and simple to follow these building guides are. If you are a first time builder trying to figure out how to build a shed, you're in the right place!
These sheds can be used for storage, in the garden, or to store tools. They can be downloaded in PDF, saved to your computer, and be printed out when you need to build.
Before You Begin Building
The longer we live in our homes, the more stuff we gather. We can never have enough storage space to keep our stuff organized.
Having a separate outbuilding is the best solution to store garden tools, lawnmowers, ladders, bicycles, and all the other stuff we cram into the garage.
Before you begin building find out:
- Is a building permit required?
- Are there any restrictions from the building department, zoning board, or homeowner's association?
- How far from the property line, house, buildings, must the shed be built?
- What size are you allowed to build?
- What design is right for you?
- What size is right for you?
You may also like: